First, I would like to sincerely thank Uzoma for nominating my blog for this award. Words cannot express how grateful I am. Check out his blog to find a very talented writer who I hope to see published soon. Congratulations on your nomination, Uzoma! This is completely new to me so I hope I am posting this correctly. I appreciate everyone who stops by to read what I have to offer. I have met so many people from all over the world in such a short period of time and they are all amazing writers. I now consider them my friends and it is hard to pick just a few nominations but here goes!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MARY:
- I have played the acoustic and electric guitar for about 5 years and that is where some of my poetry comes from, songs I have written.
- I have a dog named EmJay, a ferret named Princess Bubblegum, and two cats, one named Butters and the other is Shadow.
- I have to always keep some sort of journal nearby because thoughts for poems come to me at all hours of the day, even in dreams. I have been writing since I was about 11 years old so I have many journals!
- I was married for 8 years before my husband passed away at the age of 33 from a pulmonary embolism.
- I enjoy living life to it’s fullest. I like to be very spontaneous Every moment should be remembered and it is not the quantity of time that matters, it is the quality.
- I love movies! Some of my favorites are the Back to the Future trilogies, Pulp Fiction, and all of the Disney/Pixar movies (that’s the kid inside of me).
- One of my favorite quotes is “No one ever said life would be easy, but they did say it would be worth it”. So true.
- Sharmistha Basu’s Poetries
- Poetry Blog of Mine
- J. Karen Carr: A Writer’s Journey
- The Mind of Eboni Sade’
- Under The Jew Fro
- CANADIAN HIKING PHOTOGRAPHY